NS IRM v4.0.0 -> v5.0.1 patch
This patch updates the v4.0.0 IRM to v5.0.1. You need only use this patch if you have 4.0.0 or 5.0.0 installed. Everything in the patch is already included in the v5.0.1 release.
Deze patch werkt de originele v4.0.0 IRM bij naar v5.0.1. U hoeft deze patch alleen te gebruiken als u 4.0.0 of 5.0.0 hebt geïnstalleerd. Alles in de patch is al opgenomen in de versie v5.0.1.
5.0.1 Patch / Release notes.
- New: Added the new VIRMm2 and VIRMm3 (2021 version)
- New: Can read the new ATB bakens scenery objects to turn on ATB-EG or ATB-NG, or turn the ATB off.
- New: Rail flange/squeal sound
- New: Deadman's pedal sound
- New: Door closing beeper sound
- New: Regulator / throttle no longer has notches - smooth linear throttle now
- New: ATB speed indicator is now a needle that moves *around* the dial instead of *popping* to the speed directly
- New: ATB has 'stopped' mode where indicator goes to 40 when the train is stopped and the reverser is in neutral
- New: Modified brake lever behaviour - T required for traction, N forces traction to zero, notch 1(R) is where braking begins, notch 2 is ATB required braking level
- New: Lots of new destinations. Destinations now conform to brand new 'master' destination list on christrains.com
- New: Signature IRM irritating squeaks from wagon join metal plates added to passenger view
- Fixed: 'REM' and 'TL' indicator lights in the cab now behave correctly based on brake lever position
- Fixed: Braking side of traction/braking meter now correctly responds to brake lever position
- Fixed: VIRMm1 Numbering and naming corrected to VIRMm1 8600 and 9400 series