A GE-90 jet engine strapped to a flimsy test frame? I hope your insurance is paid up.
Top speed 300mph and it WILL derail. Have fun!
- Full brakes over 50mph causes the thrust reverser to deploy.
- Can be used in your own scenarios or QuickDrive on any route - this train shows up in the 'diesel' list.
- This model is unsupported. It might or might not get updates.
- Train Simulator 2015, 2016 or 2017 (upgrade from previous versions is free on Steam)
- 'Expert' control mode. Turn off simple controls.
- Recommended: Dynamic lighting ON
- Product(s) will not work in Train Simulator 2012, 2013, 2014.
Download the Jet Train here: Jet Train for Rail Simulator
Bonus : Basic test route for maximum speed testing, by Dominic Schwarz: Jet Train Route