A reproduction of the 1960's Mat 64 electric passenger train that used to be the backbone of the Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch national railways) network.
- Plan V and Plan T versions.
- Detailed cabview.
- First and second class passenger wagons and driving trailers.
- Second class passenger view.
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls, footplates, destination boards and more.
- Dynamic autonumbering
- Can be used in your own scenarios, and is available in QuickDrive.
- Due to incompatibilies and complications arising from the upgrade of Train Simulator 2012 to Train Simulator 2013, scenarios are not provided with the download, but will become available on my scenarios page as I complete them.
- English User's manual supplied as a PDF file. Please read it as there are many unique controls for this model.(The manual is available in Start->All Programs->ChrisTrains)
- Free updates for life (see this note about product update emails)
- Enjoy it. I try to be responsive to people's requests so if you think something isn't quite right, send me a bug report.
- Train Simulator 2015, 2016 or 2017 (upgrade from previous versions is free on Steam)
- 'Expert' control mode. Turn off simple controls.
- Recommended: Dynamic lighting ON
- Product(s) will not work in Train Simulator 2012, 2013, 2014.
⇓ Buy from partner stores ⇓
|Materieel '64 (Mat '64), also known as Standard Stoptrain or Ape-head, was an electric multiple unit used by Nederlandse Spoorwegen. It has - just like the retired Mat '54 Dognose - a large rounded nose for the protection of the driver. This version was rounder than the Mat '54 and similar to the also out-of-service diesel Plan U. The train sets were made of two- and four-car consists, known respectively as the Plan V and Plan T.|
Plan T was the original test train (set number 501) and was delivered all in one go between 1964-1965. Plan V was delivered in 13 different events spanning 1966 to 1976.
|Plan T||Plan V
|Axle formation||2-2 + Bo-Bo + Bo-Bo + 2-2||2-Bo + Bo-2|
|Maximum speed||140 km/h|
|Weight||163 ton||86 ton|
|Number built||Over 250|
|Built by||Werkspoor / Talbot / Duwag|
|Years entered service||1961-1996|