A simple flatbed commonly used to move military vehicles.
- Comes in three versions - empty, with an M109 Howitzer and with a Leopard 2A5 tank.
- Tick the 'cargo' box in the wagon properties when creating consists to see the military vehicles.(Knowledebase)
- Howitzer and tank models are separate objects that can be placed in routes or scenarios (in the "misc" objects).
- Uses smart scripting to place a flashing red light on the last wagon in a consist.
- Can be used in your own scenarios.
- Free updates for life (see this note about product update emails)
- Train Simulator 2015, 2016 or 2017 (upgrade from previous versions is free on Steam)
- 'Expert' control mode. Turn off simple controls.
- Recommended: Dynamic lighting ON
- Product(s) will not work in Train Simulator 2012, 2013, 2014.
⇓ Buy from partner stores ⇓