Excl. VAT / ohne MwSt / zonder BTW
A reproduction of the Stadler GTW passenger train that can be seen all over Europe.
- Diesel and electric versions.
- 2/6 and 2/8 (2-wagon and 3-wagon) versions.
- 11 regions, 18 consists - Arriva Achterhoek, Arriva Nevenlijn, Arriva Merwedelingelijn, Arriva Vechtdallijn, Connexxion Breng, Valleilijn, Veolia Maaslijn, Veolia Heuvellandlijn, ODEG in Germany, SBB Thurbo in Switzerland and Capital Metro in Texas.
- ATB-NG (train protection system) emulation in the diesel version.
- ATB-EG (train protection system) emulation in the electric version.
- PZB90 (train protection system) emulation in the German ODEG and Swiss Thurbo versions.
- Detailed cabview.
- Second class passenger view with working passenger information display (destination).
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls, destination boards and more.
- Dynamic autonumbering
- Comes with a tutorial / training scenario set in the TS Academy.
- Can be used in your own scenarios, and is available in QuickDrive.
- Scenarios will become available on my scenarios page as I complete them.
- English User's manual supplied as a PDF file.(The manual is available in Start->All Programs->ChrisTrains)
- Free updates for life (see this note about product update emails)
- Enjoy it. I try to be responsive to people's requests so if you think something isn't quite right, send me a bug report.
- Train Simulator 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 (upgrade from previous versions is free on Steam)
- 'Expert' control mode. Turn off simple controls.
- Recommended: Dynamic lighting ON
- Product(s) will not work in Train Simulator 2012, 2013, 2014.
⇓ Buy from partner stores ⇓
|The Stadler GTW (full name Gelenktriebwagen) is a type of electric and diesel-electric train set made by Swiss manufacturer Stadler Rail AG, designed for regional passenger transport, and built using a modular concept. The train was designed towards the end of the 20th century. On February 12th 2013, at Stadler-Inbetriebsetzungszentrum in Erlen, the 100th GTW was delivered to Thurbo - a swiss carrier.|
The train is built on an aluminium frame with a nose section made of GRP (glass-fiber reinforced plastic). The modular trains consist of a central power car with driving trailers connected to either side. If the operator wants to, an extra passenger wagon can be placed between the power car and one of the driving trailers. The GTW is a "floating articulated" train: each wagon only has one bogey, with the other end being hooked to either the driving trailer or the next wagon in the consist.
The train has a very low floor. GTWs can be combined together up to 4 sets per consist and are equipped with air suspension.
|GTW 2/6||GTW 2/8
|Maximum speed||140 km/h|
|Weight||68 ton||87 ton|
|Built by||Stadler Rail|
|Years entered service||2006-|